Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Just Saying Chronicles

A friend of mine tagged me in this note on Facebook and I thought I would share. Besides don't we all wonder these same things?

. Why should anyone give a TWO week notice when they don't give you TWO weeks when they fire you? I'm just saying...




2. Why would you distribute products that give a disclaimer that it has been linked to giving people in California Cancer? I'm just saying...



3. Why would you tell a female to Google you and the list of jails you've been in comes up? I'm just saying...



4. Why pour filtered water over unfiltered ice? I'm just saying...



5. Why drive on 'Parkways' and park on 'Driveways'....I'm just saying



6. (The greatest wonder to me thanks to my Comp) Why is 'W' double U and not double V? I'm just saying



7. When is it okay to talk to people any old kind of way!? I'm just saying



8. Why call an apartment complex and ask them, "Eh, ya'll got some apartments?" WTF...I'm just saying.



9. Why is that if it's on FB then it MUST be true! I'm just saying...



10. Who said it takes 8 hours of my life each day to work to keep someone elses dream alive? I'm just saying....




Thanks Adelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment